Comment on page
Deprecation of Hethers.js by October 20, 2023
As we continue to evolve and improve the Hedera ecosystem, we are committed to ensuring that our developer tools and resources remain easy to use and up-to-date. With this goal in mind, the Hethers.js library will be deprecated by October 20, 2023.
- Keep your private keys in your client, safe and sound
- Import and export JSON wallets
- Import and export BIP 39 mnemonic phrases (12-word backup phrases) and HD Wallets (English as well as Czech, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese)
- Connect to the Hedera Network over both Consensus and Mirror nodes.
- Modular packages; include only what you need
- Large collection of test cases which are maintained and added to
- Fully TypeScript ready, with definition files and full TypeScript source
- MIT License (including ALL dependencies); completely open-source to do with as you please
This document covers the features present in the
etherslibrary, which has changed in some important way in the
General / Conceptual changes
addressproperties are replaced with
accountLikeproperties to support both Hedera like accounts (
shard.realm.num) and native EVM addresses.
- The transaction identifier is not
transactionId, thus every function using
transactionHashis replaced with
- There is no concept of blocks, thus
blockrelated queries for filters/events or provider polling is replaced with
Documentation Getting Started Application Programming Interface Providers Provider Accounts Methods Logs Methods Network Status Methods Transactions Methods Event Emitter Methods Base Provider Types Signers Contract Interaction Contract ContractFactory Example: ERC-20 Contract Utilities Accounts Addresses Application Binary Interface AbiCoder ABI Formats Fragmets Interface BigNumber Byte Manipulation Constants Display Logic and Input Encoding Utilities FixedNumber Hashing Algorithms HD Wallet Logging Property Utilities Signing Key Strings Transactions Web Utilities Wordlists Contributing Other Resources